Wednesday, June 24, 2009

GLAMSQUAD RETRO TV LAUNCH!

My Absolute all time favorite show.. was the inspiration behind this super fun collection now on ebay! I remember rushing home from afternoon activities to make sure i was in front of the tv to see cindy in her perfect curly pony tails and i just loved that she had a cool room w/ her 2 sisters.. what was YOUR favorite episode? Leave me a comment and you just may WIN some thing from this fun collection! xoxo's




This was one of my most favorite launches , and a perfect time to wear this adorable dress made myon etsy.. stop by her shop where you will find so many cute one of a kind dresses / t's and even for the boys! My retro collection includes headbands clips and blinged barrettes that will for sure bring a WOW factor to any adorable wardrobe! xoxo's tanya

No comments: