Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BACK to SCHOOL

xoxotova back to school in
STYLE..
NEW clips available on ETSY now!
Back to school preppy private school clips...
plaid doggies and initail bling applesMy fall line is rolling out the door already! limited stock available on etsy..my locals are loving these!

So this summer was supposed to be spent being super productive and while I've been making tons of clips and jewelry, I have had a hard time listing due to a computer hard drive crash and some internet issues.. Always fun in the technology world.. Grrrrr.. ANYWAY, I have new clips on etsy and for my locals email me- you know where to find me! AND as alwyas I am happy to make customs so please feel free to convo me. I can't wait to sher pictures of a very special project I've been working on for sweet friend so stay tuned... xoxo' s tanya

No comments: