Monday, March 31, 2008

I was tagged!

my friend Gina from SOUTHERNSASSCOUTURE tagged me! and I just blogged about the whole thing- and then somehow deleted it! SO here we go agian!
Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7:
1. I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up- or a fashion designer ...
2. I did not drink coffee until jenna my 4 year old was born and now I have a cup a day..
3. I made really cheesy scrunchies in thet 80's that matched my even cheesier bedazzled jeans!
4. I love sushi
5. I met my dh in 3rd grade
6. I was a third grade teacher before I had kids
7. my 6th grade b-day we made those braided ribbon barrettes remember those?? i will have to dig for some of thet pictures!
okay so now who should I tag..
bowznstuff
princesspicasso
willarie
cremedelagems
pixieduststudios
Giraffikki
pinklemonadeboutique
these are all talented designerd that I very much admire!! xoxo's girls!

No comments: